"I think the time has come to end this," he said. 我认为现在是结束竞争的时候了。
Do you think the time of it was an accident? 你想“当夜”也是碰巧的么?
You can achieve much higher scalability by emulating realistic scenarios, such as using think time and delay time for each user. 您能够通过仿真实际的场景获得更高的缩放比例,例如为每位用户使用思考时间和延迟时间。
Randomizing the think time by percentage. 随机设定思考时间的百分点。
The think time in this case is fixed at2 seconds for this example, unlike the default, which uses recorded think time. 这个例子中的思考时间设定为2秒钟,不像默认的那样,利用记录的思考时间。
Think Time is a statistical emulation of the amount of time actual users spend reading or thinking before performing an action. ThinkTime是实际用户在执行操作之前阅读或思考所花费的时间总量的统计仿真。
In this example, we set the think time for this schedule at2 seconds before running the test, unlike the default, which uses recorded think time. 在这个例子中,我们在运行测试之前,为这个调度设置了一个两秒钟的思考时间,不像默认的那样,使用记载的思考时间。
This issue can be avoided by increasing the think time associated with the SAP screen or by inserting adequate delays in the tests to allow for proper rendering of screens. 要避免此问题,可增加与SAP屏幕有关联的思考时间,或者在测试中插入足够的延迟来允许正确呈现屏幕。
There was no additional "think time" added between individual operations in the use cases. 在用例的私人操作之间没有添加的额外“思考时间”。
Pessimistic session locking should be used with great discretion, as it serializes access to data across a business process that includes user think time. 必须谨慎使用悲观会话锁定,因为它在业务流程(包括用户思考时间)中序列化数据访问。
Can I specify user think time? 我是否能够指定用户思考时间?
Fixed think time ( by default, 2 seconds) 固定的思考时间(默认是2秒钟);
If you think time is not enough, you must hurry up to do every thing quickly. 如果你认为时间不够,那你必须赶快做所有事。
The final problem with Think Time policies is they assume that the fruits of dedicated thinking are going to be positive. 思考时间政策最后的问题是,这种政策假定,专门进行思考的成果都将是有益的。
A curt reply came back stating that 10 per cent Think Time was something Tim believes in and urges us to do, although it was not compulsory. 对方给出了非常简短的回复,称10%思考时间是蒂姆相信是对的,并敦促我们去做的事情,尽管不是强制性的。
The last time we had protests like this, in 2010, the effects only lasted about a month, but I think this time is going to be different. This is going to have a serious impact. 我们最后一次进行这样的抗议活动是在2010年,其影响只持续了一个月左右,但我认为这一次将会不同,这将产生严重影响。
What makes you think this time will be any different? 你为什么觉得这次跟上次不同呢?
I think this time, also it through. 我想,这次一定也能挺过去的。
So I think last time you got introduced to basically a lattice model for translational motion. 我想上一次已经基本,地介绍给你们关于平移运动的格点模型。
I think enough time has passed that I can share the following anecdote. 我想有一件关于Apple的轶事可以拿来谈谈,毕竟它已经过去足够长的时间了。
I look at the table, feel the second hand more walk more slowly, I think time man must sleep, forget dial the clock now. 我抬头看看表,感觉秒针越走越慢,我想时间老人一定贪睡,忘记拨钟了吧。
I have always been labelled as an excellent player who has never won anything, I think time has come. 我已经总是被作为一个优秀的球员但没有赢得任何东西贴上标签,我想时间已经到了。
We do not think the time is ripe for the discussion of the question of sole agency. 我们认为讨论独家代理问题时机尚不成熟。
RB: I think every time you get surprised. 我想每次都有新惊喜。
But I don't think time is gonna heal this broken heart. 然而我却不信,时间能将我的心伤治愈。
This makes you think that time is a fixed factor. 这让你以为时间是个固定因素。
I think last time we did the same right when we were in London. 我记得我们上次是在伦敦也是这样的。
I think the time has come for Montoni's to go smoke-free. 我想该是蒙托尼成为无烟餐馆的时候了。
In fact, I think this time the West should learn from China. 我认为倒是西方应该向中国学习。
And I even think the time then was very happy. 甚至我一直觉得那时候的时光很快乐。